poniedziałek, 13 stycznia 2014

Vege casserole

Hello again. When I was younger I liked to observe how my grandma made some meals. I remember many meals but I don't know recipes and they were mostly with meat. I was wondering today what I should eat in such a lovely day (because a little amount of snow appeared in the morning) and I came out with the idea of Vege casserole.

What I needed was:

- some potatoes
- red pepper
- garlic
- onion
- some mushrooms
- whole tomatoes in a can
- olive oil
- spices (marjoram, herbal pepper, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper)
- cheese

First, peel the potatoes and boil them (they have to be a bit soft). Next step: cut red pepper, garlic, onion and mushrooms into small pieces. Heat the olive oil on a frying pan and fry vegetables so that they can have a little brown colour. Add tomatoes from a can. Also, add some spices (depending on your taste).
When potatoes are a little soft cut them into slices (like crisps) and place them on the bottom of your dish (don't forget to oil the dish, otherwise food will cling). On potatoes put red sauce from the frying pan. On the vegetables put some cheese. Now you have to repeat the action, put potatoes on cheese and vegetables from pan on potatoes and finally put cheese on it. Put the dish into the oven. I kept this in the oven less than 20 minutes. It was very delicious. Bon appetit! :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz