sobota, 11 stycznia 2014

Green soup

Hello. I've decided to post here my idea about the cream soup, although without a sour cream or any other creams. I want to share with pics and general idea how I made it (I'm not a masterchef). What I needed was:
- broccoli
- cauliflower (or brussels sprouts) -> with cauliflower the soup is smooth and more dense
- garlic
- spinach
- spices: pepper, salt, marjoram, ginger, cayenne pepper
- water

First, cut broccoli and cauliflower into cubes, add spinach (I had minced spinach). Find some pot and put vegetables with water into it.





Boil till the veegtables are soft. Add some spices and don't forget to taste it (maybe something is missing or is too spicy?). Everyone should give idividual amount of spices, we have different tastes, right?






When vegetables are enough soft mix them by hand blender or use stand blender. Now mix this green cream with the water in which vegetables were boiling. Yeah, we have a soup! :)


You can eat it with garlic roll or with small toasts ... or as you like and with what you want. Enjoy your meal.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz